Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2007 BC update

1. Yet somehow I don't feel vindicated I bought JSRF on release at full price. You can get a new copy at my local Compusa for $5, though that was months ago.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. Still needs Deathrow and Mashed, but i'm more than happy with the current list. I barely play my old games anyways.

3. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Still needs Deathrow and Mashed, but i'm more than happy with the current list. I barely play my old games anyways.
    Deathrow has been on the BC list for a long time now.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    lol yeah I bought Panzer Dragoon Orta and Phantom Dust from the Amazon Marketplace earlier today. Was wondering why all the $11 copies of PDO were gone when I looked at it again later.

5. Awesome news. Btw, anyone looking for a DoA4 stick? I have one sitting here collecting dust. I just really don't play any fighting games anymore...

6. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    Phantom Dust being on that list is awesome, that game deserved more attention than it got (And I don't think it got a little amount of attention).

But fuck. FUCK. FUCK.

I have to get a 360 now. There's no choice, Phantom Dust is BC I.. I have to.

7. Shit, now that Phantom Dust is BC, my local TRU is fresh out of $10 copies.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Shit, now that Phantom Dust is BC, my local TRU is fresh out of $10 copies.
    Used for $4.99 at EB yo.

9. I checked yesterday, and no luck. I'll hit up Gamestop this weekend and see. Hopefully they'll have a copy that doesn't look like it was used as a turntable.